tug.ctan.org inaccessible on a specific machine

AC achirvasub at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 05:17:25 CEST 2021

Well, I know it's accessible, but the problem is specific to this pair of IPs.. I can ping

- google.com just fine from that affected machine, and
- tug.ctan.org from any other IPs I control (like my home computers).

Could it be that the server is rejecting my connection (from that specific IP) due to some misconfiguration?