upgrading from 2020 to 2021

AC achirvasub at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 03:01:22 CEST 2021

Two further remarks:

On April 1, 2021 8:41:47 PM EDT, Norbert Preining <norbert at preining.info> wrote:

>>You probably used the updater from 2020 ...
>>When you download the updater from the tlnet directory there should be
>>a file
>>	TEXLIVE_2021

I don't understand: *where* should that file be?

Additionally, since mirror.ctan.org was redirecting me, I directly downloaded

http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/update-tlmgr-latest.sh

Diffing it to what I had before shows them identical.. So I'm pretty sure I have whatever latest updater is available.