tl21 released

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Apr 1 19:35:11 CEST 2021

Hi everyone - I've moved the tl20 and mactex20 images and other files to
the public areas on tug.org. They are making their way around CTAN.
Please give it a couple days to reach the mirrors.

There are no changes from the final pretest.

I've updated the TL web pages at https://tug.org/texlive, though
doubtless some staleness remains. Let me know if problems.

We hope a torrent for the .iso will be available soon, linked from
https://tug.org/texlive/acquire-iso.html.

The TeX Collection image is not yet final, so I haven't made those
updates. We have no ETA on this year's DVD mailing as yet.

Unfortunately, having made the release, I am going to be offline for
several days. So please be sure to report problems to a mailing list,
not me individually. I won't see any new mail until next week.

Happy TeXing. --karl