Why is `openin_any = p` restricting access to packages in TEXMFDIST?

Adrian adrian at planetcoding.net
Thu Sep 24 11:11:44 CEST 2020

Thanks for the clarification! I wasn't sure how the \pdffilesize comment was
related to my initial problem, now I do. :)

Is there some way I can get the updated version with tlmgr to test if it's
working now? Not sure how quickly commits from SVN make it into anything
downloadable through tlmgr.

- Adrian