Creating a Chocolatey Package For TexLive

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Sun Sep 13 09:57:05 CEST 2020

Phil,

Thanks for your valuable contribution about evaluating my reading abilities. Obviously my level was good enough to become university professor, but it seems it is still far away from your abilities.

Humbly I return to my study room.

Best

Norbert
--
PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev