Creating a Chocolatey Package For TexLive

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:26:55 CEST 2020

Hi,

I fully agree with Phil, why it is good? And yet another devil's
comment: you write that the maximum size of the package is 200 MB but
the size of texlive-full is approx. 8 GB. And if a small part is
udated, will the user have to upgrade texlive as such or incrementally
just the modified part? Remember that TeX Live is a collection of
packages with a common infrastructure. If I upgrade my package as an
author and upload it to CTAN and then it goes to TeX Live. This means
that the individual packages have releases, the new infrastructure of
TeX Live is released once a year.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

pá 11. 9. 2020 v 9:10 odesílatel Philip Taylor