Today's updates

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Thu Oct 8 19:29:28 CEST 2020

This is case 3, put all the fonts in TEXMFHOME and it is a very very very bad idea to do.

Maybe some people in the mactex mailing list have better ideas, but the need to run updmap in user mode is simply too error prone in my experience of about 20+ years.

Best

Norbert
--
PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev