key mismatch for docker build

Kurt Sansom kayarre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:23:44 CEST 2020

Hi,
  this is my first post. I am trying to create a docker build of the
texlive packages. I found one online, but it doesn't do the gpg checking or
shasum check.

In my attempt to do this it appears to be working, except that the
install-tl-unx.tar.gz  was recently updated, (looks like it happened today)
and is causing a mismatch. It is not clear to me at first glance to report
issues like that or what the next steps would be to resolving the issue.

I have read that gpg key things can be finicky, but would like to have a
reasonably secure way to grab the files and do the install. If anyone has a
docker build that  already does this, that would be great.

Regards,
 ~Kurt
--
Kurt Sansom