Sudden conflict memoir and hyperref

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 19:20:04 CEST 2020

Memoir switched to use the new hook code but the old version required
doubling the # the new one not.
A quick fix would be to add

\let\OldAtEndPackage\AtEndPackage
\def\AtEndPackage#1{\def\temp{#1}\expandafter\OldAtEndPackage\expandafter{\temp}}

but that would break if the code was updated, Possibly best would be to
make a local copy of memhfixc.sty and replace ## by #
but we'll coordinate with Lars (CC'ed) and get an update to ctan

David