TeXLive installer fails to run certain postinstall scripts

Cheng XU xucheng at me.com
Tue Nov 3 15:19:09 CET 2020

I have reported the issue to  config-patches at gnu.org as requested. However, can we revert the changes made in https://github.com/TeX-Live/installer/commit/ff98be775bf48aa576cbc25aa337dd5626af6550 in the mean time? This would help to fix the immediate problem by using an old version of the config.guess script.

> I don't have access to a musl machine

You can access to a musl OS easily using docker. For example: docker run -it alpine /bin/sh

Best Regards,

Cheng