Is there any xindy development still?

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Mon May 25 16:04:50 CEST 2020

Hi all

I have proposed a pull request for a long-standing bug in xindy half a
year ago via Joachim's github repository (
https://github.com/jschrod/xindy.ctan/pull/6) and I still have a couple
fixes in the pipe (including one for a bug I filed myself 16 years
ago). However, I did not get any response whatsoever, so I am wondering
whether and where xindy is being maintained. I am asking here as it
seems that the program in fact does get updates from time to time in
TeXLive.

So is there any place I could address my proposals to or is this
project simply dead?

Best
Jürgen