expired GPG key for TeX Live 2020

dany111 at email.it dany111 at email.it
Thu May 7 10:56:44 CEST 2020

-------
  > Norbert proposes adding the texlive.asc public key to the TUG Web site.
    I support that.

I strongly support that, too. In this way, you can download the public key directly from the TUB website, download the iso from a mirror  and verify sha512 signature without problems. I spent a lot of time trying to retrieve the key and this will resolve the problem.

Thanks Norbert for uploading the key in the ubuntu keyserver. I was able to import that and finally verify the sha512 signature.