expired GPG key for TeX Live 2020

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed May 6 16:19:55 CEST 2020

Hi,

> I thought the key is always updated all the key servers. However, even though I import the key from this keyserver again, gpg always tells me that the key used for the signature has expired. I don't know how to proceed.

We don't use any keyservers for verification in TeX Live. Thus,
keyservers **might** be up to date or not. As I said already, we *ship*
the public key.

How to you check the verification status? Do you use tlmgr? If yes, then
it should use the --homedir where we ship the public key.

Which version of TeX Live are you using.

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev