Percentage width doesn't work with recent texlive

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Mon May 4 22:25:42 CEST 2020

I have no idea what a "Lyx" document is, but nor can I see any mention of "percentage" in your problem description whilst the subject line reads "Re: Percentage width doesn't work with recent texlive" — can you clarify both aspects, please ?

/Philip Taylor//
--------
/
/