signature verification error, tinytex package pull

Eric Stemmler goodorwell at posteo.de
Mon May 4 12:54:18 CEST 2020

Hello there,

since yesterday I keep failing in verifying a signature for installing
any latex package. I'm using RMarkdown + tinytex that automatically
installs required packages on demand. The error message is:

||/usr/bin/pandoc +RTS -K512m -RTS emos.utf8.md --to latex --from markdown+autolin
k_bare_uris+tex_math_single_backslash --output emos.tex --self-contained --numbe
r-sections --highlight-style tango --pdf-engine pdflatex --include-in-header pre
amble.tex --variable graphics --lua-filter /home/eric/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-libr
ary/3.5/rmarkdown/rmd/lua/pagebreak.lua --lua-filter /home/eric/R/x86_64-pc-linu
x-gnu-library/3.5/rmarkdown/rmd/lua/latex-div.lua --wrap preserve --variable 'ge
ometry:margin=1in' --variable tables=yes --standalone --filter /usr/bin/pandoc-c
iteproc

/home/eric/bin/tlmgr: signature verification error of /tmp/T1BbNAo_Tr/BxygGEiDL6
 from http://mirror.informatik.hs-fulda.de/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/tlp
kg/texlive.tlpdb: cryptographic signature verification of
  /tmp/T1BbNAo_Tr/Nz6RsEryP6
against
  http://mirror.informatik.hs-fulda.de/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/tlpkg/t
exlive.tlpdb.sha512.asc
failed. Output was:
gpg: Signature made Sat May  2 01:58:00 2020 CEST
gpg:                using RSA key 4CE1877E19438C70
gpg: BAD signature from "TeX Live Distribution <tex-live at tug.org>" [ultimate]

Please try from a different mirror and/or wait a few minutes
and try again; usually this is because of transient updates.
If problems persist, feel free to report to texlive at tug.org.

! LaTeX Error: File `infwarerr.sty' not found.

! Emergency stop.
<read *>

I'd appreciate any hint or help on this. I think it's a problem with my machine.

Best regards,
Eric