Problem about xelatex

Pkuwhy hywan at pku.edu.cn
Sat Mar 21 07:42:45 CET 2020

I am new to tex. I just install the texlive2019 by an iso image on my windows10 system.

After that, I try an simple tex compiled by xelatex. However, I receive many problems in the document  “~/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/tex/latex/l3kernel/expl3.sty”. The log file and the tex file are attached.

What’s more, I have tried different tex downloaded from the Internet compiled with xelatex, but I found the problems are same for all.

Hope someone can help me with this problem.

Best regards,
Haoyue