tl2020 pretest begin

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Mar 14 04:49:42 CET 2020

Hi Paulo,

Might be, but this is up to the maintainer of the package to decide, and not our job.

The file is correctly ended, displays correctly.

Furthermore I guess that editors/os in the respective region will try iso-8859-2 automatically ("language environment" in emacs).

So I don't see any reason why we should change the encoding. But feel free to suggest it to the maintainer.

Best

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert http://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Developer