tl2020 pretest begin

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Mar 4 16:31:42 CET 2020

Am Thu, 5 Mar 2020 00:10:03 +0900 schrieb Norbert Preining:

>> tlmgr.pl: Local TeX Live (2020) is older than remote repository
>> (2100).
>
> Ahh, you use
> 	--repo ...

I did what I did (imho) last year ;-)

> in this case yes, you get this. In case of multiple repos
> 	tlmgr repo add tlgpg ...
> 	tlmgr update --list
> it doesn't appear.

But it still can't install tlgpg. If I try to list the content I get
messages like this

C:\Users\Nililand-Surface\Documents>tlmgr --only-remote info
>repo.txt
tlmgr.pl: package tlgpg not found neither locally nor remote!
tlmgr.pl: package tlgpg.i386-darwin not found neither locally nor
remote!
tlmgr.pl: package tlgpg.powerpc-darwin not found neither locally nor
remote!
tlmgr.pl: package tlgpg.universal-darwin not found neither locally
nor remote!
tlmgr.pl: package tlgpg.win32 not found neither locally nor remote!
tlmgr.pl: package tlgpg.x86_64-darwin not found neither locally nor
remote!
tlmgr.pl: package tlgpg.x86_64-darwinlegacy not found neither
locally nor remote!
tlmgr.pl: action info returned an error; continuing.
tlmgr.pl: An error has occurred. See above messages. Exiting.

Is the name of the repo still correct? I used

tlmgr repository add http://www.preining.info/tlgpg

--
Ulrike Fischer
https://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/