Jun20 TUG news: tug'20 online, latex-dev, ctan

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Jun 3 10:58:08 CEST 2020

Arigato gozaimasu, Takuto-san.  In fact I make no use of TEXMFHOME at all, and make all
local modifications to TEXMFLOCAL, so will follow your initial advice and create
TEXMFLOCAL/texdoc/texdoc.cnf to contain only "fuzzy_level = 0"

Philip Taylor
--------