TeXworks very slow to open or close files

Rick Voland rvoland at tds.net
Thu Jul 30 18:36:04 CEST 2020

Texworks (the binary executable) has a file date stamp of 6-26-20 on my computer. That sounds right because I don't remember that it was updated recently.

Texworks is version 0.6.5 ("travis-ci") [r.649699a, 3/25/2020 1:49 PM]

So, it looks like texworks itself may not be the problem since it was working fine back then.

By the way, it took Texworks that very long time just to open to the default, not even opening a specific file.

Rick