Collections and packages

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 04:23:20 CEST 2020

Hi Karl.
I realize that complete reference documentation for tlmgr will be massive,
but massive *and* unstructured is not good. By "structure" I mean sections
and sub-sections with headings, table of contents, index, separation of
basic and essential material from advanced or rarely-used actions/options,
etc.
Okay, I can see that it wouldn't be feasible to replace the current
documentation format and I'm certainly not the person who is
going to try and make it better.  But does a "preamble" that summarizes the
most useful  actions and options have to be in pod format?

Bob