Misleading error message from tlmgr

Ralph Martin ralphrmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 07:58:25 CET 2020

Thanks for the full and informative response, Norbert. I now understand the
problem. A final suggestion, before I drop the topic: could you just change
the existing message to be more accurate, to say that either the file was
missing or fetching it failed?

Thanks again for your work. Much appreciated.

Ralph