Missing fonts with lualatex-dev

Sergio Callegari sergio.callegari at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:14:07 CET 2020

As soon as I noticed that the issue was triggered by unicode-math, in 
addition to indicating it here, I have also done exactly what you are 
suggesting here, trying first the unicode-math github issue tracker 
(initially, I thought this may have been a problem with the specific 
luahbtex version distributed with TL).

Incidentally, is there an easy way to test the various engine/format 

That is, now I have tested

lualatex -> luatex 1.10 with LaTeX2e <2019-10-01> patch level 3

lualatex-dev -> luahblatex 1.11.2 with LaTeX2e <2020-02-01> 
pre-release-3 (develop 2020-1-14 branch)

is it possible to try lualatex 1.10 with the pre-release latex2e format 
or luahblatex with the 2019-10-01 latex format?



On 14/01/20 15:01, David Carlisle wrote:
> note that texlive distribute the macros as updated to ctan: they can
> not change them here so this isn't the right place to report issues in
> the code rather than in the texlive packaging.
> An issue at github would be better, if it just affects the latex-dev
> release  maybe at the main latex2e github as there are several updates
> to the font handling  and it would be good to get feedback on that:
> https://github.com/latex3/latex2e/issues
> please include a test file.
> Or the fontspec or unicode-math github issue trackers would also work
> if it is definitely a fontspec issue rather than a change in the latex
> base code.
> David
> On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 13:49, Sergio Callegari
> <sergio.callegari at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have made a few tests, and I can add that the issue is only present
>> when using unicode-math, hence the problem may be there.
>> Sergio

More information about the tex-live mailing list