Missing fonts with lualatex-dev

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:01:07 CET 2020

note that texlive distribute the macros as updated to ctan: they can
not change them here so this isn't the right place to report issues in
the code rather than in the texlive packaging.

An issue at github would be better, if it just affects the latex-dev
release  maybe at the main latex2e github as there are several updates
to the font handling  and it would be good to get feedback on that:

https://github.com/latex3/latex2e/issues

please include a test file.

Or the fontspec or unicode-math github issue trackers would also work
if it is definitely a fontspec issue rather than a change in the latex
base code.

David