[MacTeX] LaTeX format not rebuilt after package update

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Fri Feb 14 16:07:57 CET 2020

I think this is a known bug in basic tex has has been fixed.

Remember to run

tlmgr update --self

as well

(I normally use `tlmgr update --all --self`)

otherwise the update programme is never updated and thus the fix to actually recreate the format again is not implemented

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University