compliation failure of minimal latex documents

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Thu Feb 6 01:30:30 CET 2020

Hi Boris, hi all,

On Wed, 05 Feb 2020, Boris Veytsman wrote:
> I think we could build upon what used to be schemas: self-consistent
> and sufficient set of collections for a certain task or group of
> tasks.

Over the last 15 years I have heard many people coming forward proposing
better splitting/packaging schemata, but not one single has
materialized.

Karl and me are both happy to hear about actual proposals that take all
the TeX Live packages and some constraints in hand, but none has come.

So let us see again ...

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev