CTAN Italian mirror error

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Aug 8 17:56:44 CEST 2020

> On Aug 8, 2020, at 00:47 , Alby Stalks <albystalks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> From a couple of days when I try to update the packages with the TeX Live Utility I get the message: Listing Failed.
> The Repository's URL points to
>
> http://ctan.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/CTAN/systems/texlive/tlnet
>
> however the GARR mirror is
>
> http://ctan.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet
>
> The maintainers should be contacted to correct the typing error.

I contacted the CTAN team about this yesterday, and the
link has been fixed in the database. Apparently GARR changed
the path to lowercase 2-3 days ago (and hopefully they leave
it alone now).

TeX Live Utility won't get this change until I release a
new version, but you should be able to set the URL manually.

thanks,
Adam