microscopic fonts in TL guis

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Tue Apr 28 11:11:19 CEST 2020

Siep Kroonenberg wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 08:45:08PM +0100, Philip Taylor wrote:
>> Siep Kroonenberg wrote:
>>
>>> I can reproduce this on windows, but not on other platforms. I have
>>> not found a remedy.
> Fixed in r54921, which may become available tomorrow or the day
> after.

Excellent news; thank you.

>> In what language is TLSHELL written, Siep ?
> Tcl/Tk

Ah, now I can see it.  The filename looked like "tlshell.td" but now that you have told me that it is TCL/TK, I can see that it is really "tlshell.tcl".  Tiny (/sans serif/) fonts again !

/** Phil./