microscopic fonts in TL guis

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at bitmuis.nl
Mon Apr 27 20:57:34 CEST 2020

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 10:37:29AM +0100, Philip Taylor wrote:
> Philip Taylor wrote:
>
> > OK, updated and appears to work, but now seems to lose focus after each font-size change.  I am running too many applications as I write to know to which application it is ceding focus, so I will need to finish up what I am doing, re-start, and then try with zero, one, two, ... many applications in parallel to see if and when the problem recurs.
>
> With just a single application running in parallel with TLSHELL, the latter still cedes focus when the font-size is changed.  Thus one cannot adjust the font size twice in succession without manually restoring focus.

I can reproduce this on windows, but not on other platforms. I have
not found a remedy.

You are probably aware that you can globally set a larger font size
via the Display control panel applet?

The next release of tlshell will once more show the current scale
factor in the scaling menu.

--
Siep Kroonenberg