Package, Logo and Open Source

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Thu Apr 23 21:30:13 CEST 2020

Hi Paul,

> In this theme, by default, the logo used is that of my institute (with some
> technical modifications not visible to facilitate its integration in the
> slides). It is the only element that is not open source.

What do you mean with "the logo is not open source"? In particular,
what is the license of the logo?

Assuming some non-free license, the logo will be removed from the
package when imported into TeX Live. How will you package react to
the absence of the logo file? Does it show a place-holder?

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev