Package, Logo and Open Source

Paul Gaborit paul.gaborit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:10:58 CEST 2020

Hello,

(from <https://tex.stackexchange.com/q/540160/14500>)

I would like to distribute on CTAN a package providing the beamer theme
of my institute. So my colleagues and our doctoral students can easily
use it.

This theme is easily customizable to be used outside my institute. And
it has some peculiarities that may interest beamer users. This justifies
its distribution by CTAN. My code is under the LaTeX Project Public License.

In this theme, by default, the logo used is that of my institute (with
some technical modifications not visible to facilitate its integration
in the slides). It is the only element that is not open source.

In this case, will this package be included in TeXLive with this logo?

(Note: my institute authorizes me to distribute this logo on CTAN.)

--
     Paul Gaborit