microscopic fonts in TL guis

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Thu Apr 23 17:01:07 CEST 2020

Siep Kroonenberg wrote:

> Everything is basically in place to resize in such a way, at least
> from the main window. However:
>
> - I do not know how may people would think of trying these shortcuts.

Obviously one personal perspective is neither here nor there, but given the fact that (a) most, if not all, browsers honour that convention, and (b) that all the members of the Adobe CC suite do likewise (wherein "Ctrl·0" is by far and away the most useful), I would suspect that a significant fraction of your target audience would be familiar with these short-cuts and would try them purely on the basis of "let's see if this helps" when faced with almost invisible text.

/Philip Taylor/