TEXMFDBS and TEXMFHOME

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:12:43 CEST 2020

Sorry, my poor memory...

I have just looked into my old texmf.xnf which I share between CentOS,
Fedora, Raspbian and Mac OSX. It seems that a variable cannot refer
itself. I add my development trees this way:

% Where to look for ls-R files.  There need not be an ls-R in the
% directories in this path, but if there is one, Kpathsea will use it.
% By default, this is only the !! elements of TEXMF, so that mktexlsr
% does not create ls-R files in the non-!! elements -- because if an
% ls-R is present, it will be used, and the disk will not be searched.
% This is arguably a bug in kpathsea.
TEXMFDBS = {!!$TEXMFSYSCONFIG,!!$TEXMFSYSVAR,!!$TEXMFMAIN,!!$TEXMFLOCAL,!!$TEXMFDIST,!!$PBML,!!$DEVNAG,!!$TEXMFDEVEL}

% Devanagari CVS development
DEVNAG = $SELFAUTOPARENT/../velthuis

% My development
TEXMFDEVEL = $SELFAUTOPARENT/../texmf-devel

% PBML
PBML = $SELFAUTOPARENT/../ufalpbml/style/texmf

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

pá 17. 4. 2020 v 15:52 odesílatel Christian Mondrup