TL documentation

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Apr 16 00:24:46 CEST 2020

    I thought the compilations would be done for all the languages by
    Karl.

Some translators ask me to do it, which is fine. Other translators
prefer to do it themselves, which is also fine. I just need to be
informed.  Sorry I failed to notice that your pdf/html weren't updated.

    What is this strange `tlpre`?

A personal command of mine to run a command in my pretest
tree (exec env PATH=/path/to/pretest/x86_64-linux:$PATH "$@").

I didn't mean to commit it. Dropping it is the right thing to
do. Similarly, I should have changed ~/bin/texfot in texfot_html to just
be "texfot". Committed those tweaks now ... --thanks, karl.