tl20 released

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Apr 15 00:52:45 CEST 2020

Hi Johannes,

    -in package tudscr, the depend on cbfonts-fd may be removed, as it also
    depends on cbfonts which itself depends on cbfonts-fd.

Ok, removed, though there's no harm in it. I'm sure there are redundant
dependencies in other cases too. And sometimes it is helpful for
maintenance (of the .tlpsrc).

    -the -docs from package texlive-scripts and package
    texlive-scripts-extra are the only two packages having content which is
    *not* within /docs/ :
       scripts/texlive/README
       scripts/texlive-extra/README

Ok, I removed them as doc patterns. They'll just be in the ISO image and
Master tree. Not really user documentation anyway. --thanks, karl.