Should the latex-bin package depend on luahbtex so lualatex can be correctly installed?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Tue Apr 14 21:27:39 CEST 2020

Great! Thanks so much, Karl! I'm not familiar with the development
process of TeX Live, and I wonder when this change will be available
(i.e. `tlmgr install latex-bin` can install luahbtex). If it will take
more than a few days, I'll temporarily install luahbtex explicitly in
TinyTeX.

Regards,
Yihui
--