TeX Collection upload from April 6

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Fri Apr 10 15:53:13 CEST 2020

I am delighted to report, Akira-san, that your suggested addition to the configuration allowed TeXshell to launch, and to load the default repository, without problem :

> start load https://texlive.info/tlpretest/
> SYSTEM_WGETRC = c:/progra~1/wget/etc/wgetrc
> syswgetrc = C:\Program files (x86)\GnuWin32/etc/wgetrc
> wgetrc_file_name = C:\Program files (x86)\GnuWin32\Bin/wget.ini
> Unable to download the checksum of the remote TeX Live database,
> but found a local copy, so using that.
>
> You may want to try specifying an explicit or different CTAN mirror,
> or maybe you need to specify proxy information if you're behind a firewall;
> see the information and examples for the -repository option at
> https://tug.org/texlive/doc/install-tl.html
> (and in the output of install-tl --help).
>
> finish load https://texlive.info/tlpretest/
> Done loading

Norbert, please note that this did not require any change whatsoever to my '"special" setups', which continue to behave perfectly this year just as they have for the previous twelve years ...

> As I said, one of your "special" setups. It is a normal and valid
> Let's Encrypt certificate, like billions [of] others.

** Phil.