microscopic fonts in TL guis

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:25:06 CEST 2020

Hi,

I do not have TL 2020 so far, I have just tried tlcockpit from TL 2019. It says:

Running on Java Version 1.8.0_131

I do not have GDK_SCALE set. In fact, I run KDE Plasma. I do not have
Gnome, I only have the GTK libraries installed because gimp and a few
other apps need them. I see the fonts in a reasonable size. It can
depend on setting the resolution of the screen. I have a correct
setting in my system.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz