microscopic fonts in TL guis

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:20:17 CEST 2020

Hi,

my experience with SW written in ParlTk is that it (at least on my
computers) often starts with such tiny fonts. I am not an expert but
it helps if I use this command-line option:

-font 'Helvetica,24'

I tried different numbers and 24 looks well on my computer, you shoud
experiment with it. And this is not related to tlmgr --gui, this was
an experiment with a PerlTk program written by me. Maybe someone comes
with a better method.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

st 8. 4. 2020 v 16:15 odesílatel Jim Diamond via tex-live