[EXT] Re: TeX Collection upload from April 6

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Wed Apr 8 14:48:49 CEST 2020

Hi Phil,

If you have pretest installed, it is frozen and will not bei updated. If
the forecast is still correct, from tomorrow on there should be updates
possible trom the normal mirror, maybe there is a delay of some days. I
have the same error when I changed the repository from pretest to
ctan-mirrors. Some patience is required in the times of release of a new
version I think.

Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
Ich darf auch auf mein neues Buch "Falter in Lenzkirch" aufmerksam machen
(Infos bei mir)
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09