More TeX Live 2019 binaries at Utah

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Fri Sep 20 03:09:29 CEST 2019

The Web page at

	https://www.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah/bin/

has some recent additions of the last few weeks, including binaries
for FreeBSD 13 (x86), DragonFlyBSD 5.62 (x86-64), SlackEl 7.2 (x86 and
x86-64), BlackArch (x86-64), and today, Oracle 8 (x86-64).

The sections on each of those systems give more details, and today's
addition for Oracle 8 reports a new problem that turned up on that
system, for which I quickly found a workaround.  It comes from the
dropping of dvipdf from the Oracle ghostscript package, and due to
recent rapid development of ghostscript releases, it may bite builds
on other new, or newly-updated, systems as well.  I found that I still
needed to patch Asymptote's configure.ac script.  Thus, this note is a
heads-up to other members of the TeX Live build team.