'autoinst' does not terminate

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Oct 25 22:32:36 CEST 2019

On 2019-10-24 at 09:47:13 +0200, Uwe Siart wrote:

 >  autoinst -target=./ LinLibertine_R.otf

On Linux it exits with exit status 0, as expected.  However, it
creates a lot of LaTeX support files but no Type 1 or TrueType fonts
which are needed by engines which don't support OTF directly.

I'm not familiar with autoinst at all.  I just tried your example.
But I would at least expect a warning message if something goes wrong.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de