\pdfmajorversion

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 21 23:40:50 CEST 2019

    Updated version of the patch is attached. This should cover all of the
    key points:

Wow, thank you. Do you have test documents?

If we ever get through the versioned TL containers stuff, I'll turn to
this next ...

    - Image inclusion checks \pdfmajorversion

Sorry, but I couldn't easily tell from the source: what happens when a
PDF2 image is included in a run with PDF1 output? Experience has shown
that we should allow this (not by default), that is,
\pdfinclusionerrorlevel and related should still take effect. I believe.
--thanks, karl.