Aleph

Taylor, P P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 23:46:32 CEST 2019

Zdeněk Wagner wrote:

It might help to enclose a consonant with its vowel into braces so
that TikZ considers it one token and does not insert anything in
between.

Thank you for this most helpful suggestion, Zdeněk.  As I noted in my earlier reply, I was already using this technique for some other languages, but at your suggestion am now using it most successfully for Tibetan as you can see from the attached.  My grouping is as follows — it is probably overkill, but helps me to identify the semantic grouping.
{ཕེབས་}{པར་}{དགའ་}{བསུ་}{ཞུ}།
Philip Taylor