Aleph

Marcel Fabian Krüger tex at 2krueger.de
Wed Oct 16 08:26:51 CEST 2019

Hi Norbert,

I just found that I get similar output even with the classical
fontloader as long as the right script is specified, so just try adding
`Script=Tibetan` to `\newfontface`.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 10:35:45AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Hi Marcel,
>
> On Tue, 15 Oct 2019, Marcel Fabian Krüger wrote:
> > This time it should be there. The Noto version looks fine to me, but
> > that doesn't mean much.
>
> Indeed. Could you let me know
> * lua(hb)tex version used
> * which version of fontloader?

The HarfBuzz code works best with current builds of LuaTeX's experimental
branch (We use a callback added in revision 7192 on Sep 27) but except for
some weird log output it should work for all luahbtex versions.

The fontloader version containing a variant of Khaled's `harf` Lua code
for HarfBuzz can be found on GitHub in the `latex3/luaotfload` branch
`harfindex-dev` or pre-release `v3.0006-dev` at

https://github.com/latex3/luaotfload/releases/download/v3.0006-dev/luaotfload-dev.tds.zip

This version installs into `latex-dev`, so it's only used with
`luahblatex-dev`.

-- Marcel