who can fix babel-french incompatibility with crossreftools

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:26:45 CEST 2019

Hi,

you have to patch all macros where you need a colon with category 12,
for instance:

\let\origlabel\label
\def\label{\begingroup\catcode`\:12\inactivelabel}
\def\inactivelabel#1{\endgroup\origlabel{#1}}

This is a general problem with babel and nobody is able to fix all
packages with all languages. If you are not forced to use babel,
consider switching to XeLaTeX and polyglossia. You will not have so
many problems.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

ne 13. 10. 2019 v 17:38 odesílatel Murray Eisenberg