versioned container testing

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Nov 25 02:25:17 CET 2019

Hi Dmitry,

On Sat, 23 Nov 2019, Dmitry Kalinkin wrote:
> > https://texlive.info/tlnet-archive/2019/11/20/tlnet/ (archive/ subdir as usual)

> I think this could actually be the solution for us. Can we get
> permission to point our urls to this mirror? This should not cause a

Sure enough. As long as I can pay for the server and maintain it, and
disk space is not running too low, I hope I can support this server for
the foreseeable future.

> a few who will get through. Looking at my server's statistics, I see
> about 5 significant (in number of files) downloads per day. And, if

Sounds fine.

> switch, they would have to trust Norbert, and that should be a bit
> better, perhaps.

Well, since only Karl and me have the GPG key of the TeX Live releases,
if you don't trust me, then don't trust anything in TeX Live ;-)

If you need anything special regarding the tlnet-archive, please let me
know.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev