fixing kpathsea

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Nov 15 12:28:01 CET 2019

Since it is set for root, too, it must be set somewhere in /etc, maybe profile, one file under profile.d/, or bashrc, bash_login, or /etc/environment. Or any of similarly named files in /root/ with dots prepended.

But even after fixing this, we are not finished I guess..

On November 15, 2019 8:20:13 PM GMT+09:00, "N. Andrew Walsh" <n.andrew.walsh at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi Norbert,
>
>On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 12:03 PM Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>
>wrote:
>
>> Yes, look at the first line ... You have an env variable TEXMFCNF ...
>>

>indeed I do. How do I find where this variable is set? I don't have it
>set
>in .basrc or in /etc/texmf/texmf.d/05searchpaths.cnf.
>
>Cheers,

PREINING Norbert http://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc. + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Developer
GPG: 0x860CDC13 fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13