fixing kpathsea

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Nov 14 10:59:27 CET 2019

So you have a TUG TIL 2017 and you are trying to update it?

I don't think that is possible anymore, only TUG TL 2019 can currently be updated.

sudo su -
export PATH=....

which latex

should then give the TUG TL latex, and then you can try to use tlmgr

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University