fixing kpathsea

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Nov 14 09:40:26 CET 2019

so you haven't installed anything yet?

I would assume that if you are trying to install upstream TL then you do not need to change anything, not PATH changes are needed to do an installation as the installer is specifically made so it only uses its own stuff.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University